Time and space...

It's been 2 months since I arrived in Hong Kong.
I would say I have already settled down. I felt I have already kind of blend in to the pace of life her or at least are quite comfortable with it.

Studies are alright, but I wished I could be stronger and ignore those unnecessary stress and focus I should do. I'm trying to.
Someone told me I looked like I have slowly regain my energy, regain a life.
I do really hope and feel so too.

I don't know how to explain how surreal it is and how grateful I am just to be in this place.
Although I don't get the fresh air I used to get back in Malaysia, but I am gaining more energy.
Slowly seeing more things around here too.
People, places, and all sort of things.

Actually 2 months is short, but why do I felt super long...
Perhaps I have done a lot compare to what how I was in my routine-ish days...?
I guess, and I hope so.
The feel of lost in Time and Space~

Comments

  1. It's great for you to have a 2-3years break, perhaps the weaning of your usual routine made you "addicted" to the work. So now u might have withdrawal symptoms. But hey, you got me and a bunch of friends to "chang" you. Remember "blue man"! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?