A new start again

It's been a while since I written here. Just came back here to keep this active since I just happen to read about someone I cared a lot about.

Couldn't believe it has been 10 years since I last written in here. Are there nothing significant to talk about over the 10 years? Definitely there were! And is so much that I couldn't imagine 10 years just past by just in a blink of eye and here I am feeling that I am restart all over again. Still can't fully wrap my mind that I'm already not in Hong Kong, I think I left my half my heart there. At the same time now my heart is already somewhere, I'm still trying get myself together.

Probably will spend sometime to write about how I am now or recently, for now, I'm just trying to feel my new life is getting to, and my heart is full again back to somewhere near to people I love and being able to have time and attention for them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

Igudesman & Joo