EI...Possession?



LOL, don't know what to put for the title...
Anyway, I am still waiting for some photos from the Electone Idol from my dear friends which came to support Unsettled.
Thank you guys!!! Love u all!!

So while waiting, let me just post some random photos.






The "niceeee & cute" t-shirt =P
U see the Idol word...too familiar (similar/same)?



My name tag ^.^" Feels like a Standard 1 kid!






My beloved cert and my STAGEA Mini ELB-01!
Can't believe my first electone cert is from a competition!
OMG! Hahaha!

Comments

  1. The design is kinda cute but.... would prefer some other colours.. hahaha...
    Anyway, you changed your host?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey dude... congratulation once again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. [billy]
    Yea...the color =_=" The guys totally hate it hahhah! So reluctant to wear it =P

    Erm, my .com expired so temp use this.


    [Janet]
    Thanks!!
    See the videos at youtube ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahahahhaha...yeah it's cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh yeah, after listening to your grp the 2nd time, i think mayb starting the singer was a bit nervous, she built her momentum in the middle but somehow at the end she was rushing to finish i guess. I really like the young boys and girls, very cute and yet daring enough to join the competition. Oh yeah the grp girl's next door is quite good too. But in my personal opinion it's a tough and fast song. Not easy to keep up with the pace. OK will wait for more videos and performance! well done :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. I won't mind wearing it... hahahaha... any spare ones for me? :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in