Bandar Baru Sentul is actually an interesting place =P

I m here waiting time to pass, waiting for my 1a.m TV drama. 5 mins more actually, so I come up here to do a short post.


*Credit to Eating Asia

I found out, Bandar Baru Sentul, is actually interesting.
Top in list, the old market which has now been relocated to the new building.
Read this


*Credit to DBKL

And there in that new building, have a library!
I just realize just now when I pass by on a motorbike and looked up.
Children library, I wonder got what books there, shall drop by there soon~


*Credit to aizuikmal.net

And lastly, the community centre opposite my apartment have badminton courts that can be book. I never been in there really. Haha~

Comments

  1. hahaha sometimes we tend to overlook what's good in our own yard but kept looking at other people's place. :P thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?