A movie like this before heading to sleep is good...

Ahh, well, I didn't say is a good movie or what...if you see reviews and rating about it, it didn't do well. But this movie kept my tiring soul up and watch until the end =)

A Walk in the Clouds, one of an early movies of Keanu Reeves, 1995 (Speed was earlier!). A love story, not exactly a super lovey-dovey romantic one or anything. But what I saw in this movie was about trust, love, about how some think of important of race and nationalism, and also status and job. And of course family.



This movie i felt, was like a book that we can read before we eventually fall asleep. Doesn't need to be a really good book but a decent one that suits the mind and soul will do. This movie does that magic to me tonight I supposed.
It's weird, I've always have this soft spot towards this kinda movies, another example would be Seabiscuit .

Ahh well, it's late now...should be sleeping for now, hope I can sleep well tonight

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?