翼をください

Still remember this song?

It was one of the first songs I played when I started to learn electone.
I remember my teacher asked me, "Do you know this song? You should know, one of Andoh's arrangements!"
But of course that first version I played wasn't near to the version Andoh arranged!
It was much faster and EASIER! And I don't even have a proper digicam to record back then lol!

I always like this song really much, this song actually have many different versions in some books. I personally like Andoh's version the best *of course* but the grade 5-3 version is too hard to play.

Luckily now we have the grade 6 version in Andoh's compositions book 2 =P
(below is jz a reference video, not mine)

Soothing song, but not too easy to play at all....><" Sorry teacher, don't kill me
But looking back at my old videos, I think I improved, my phrasing sucks to the max last time, hahaha! Now better I hope?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?