Random things today?

Yea, totally random things i would like to say really.
First, as usual I sometimes goes to Yamaha official website to take a look around.
I am a lil surprised to see that they put up an ad about J course intake =) Nice.



But as I look closer, something's not right....
Erm, they seriously need a proper designer/web designer and not to make info/image mistake to confuse people haha =P
Nah, no big deal =P But do keep guessing, fun.

And I was at Centrepoint this afternoon for lunch.
And there have one Yamaha.
So I randomly went in to check if they have any Yamaha Grade 5 Piano teachers.
But, seems the clerks are not really sure if they do have a teacher that teaches that grade.
Well, they were not even sure what I meant, so we shall refer it as SAC if that makes them understand better.

I hear them "mumbled" that they couldn't allow me to just join in like that.
(Huh? I can't? Why not? I wonder...isn't that just like any Yamaha school?)
And then they said they need to refer to the principle for more info but they forgotten to take down my contacts. Hmmm...

And then I was curious bout the school, so I asked if I could visit around.
I like going to schools where I love the environment, seriously.
They're a bit reluctant at first, but in the end one of them offered to bring us around.

I need to say the place is not bad, in the matter of the environment.
But facilities wise...I was a bit shocked to see very very old model electones used in classes. I was expecting at least Stagea Minis like any other schools.
But I only saw 1 room with 1 ELB-01. Sad.

Well, guess I'll just continue my hunt for the best environment for my course.
I want a good facilities on top of the fees I'm paying, it's not cheap ok...... T_T
And of course, a good teacher.

Comments

  1. *shakes head* Ain't Centrepoint in rich people's area? How is it that the Yamaha school there is pathetic??? tsk tsk... pity the parents there dunno anything... they're being CHEATED of their money~!

    As for the clerks, are they young clerks? it is possible that they don't know anything... either that, they are prejudice against u? tsk, tsk.

    too bad u can't spread this news far and wide... those parents need to know...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?