Almost 2 years

Of what? Electone learning =P
Yeah, started off in 2008. Didn't realized it was so long ago already.
Let's count the fees...... HAHAHAHAH nah, doesn't mind it.
Because I have a good teacher, learn a lot from him in this not very long but also not very short term of 2 years.
He's really a kind person, in every way I can see of.
Not only give encouragements as a teacher as he is, also as a friend.
Great teachers comes in many level, not only experienced and famous can be good.
Surprisingly inspiring is what I would describe him as.
And I'm still having fun what I am doing =)

And no, I've stop following grades for quite some time already.
Learning more songs week by weeks.
I lost count how many songs I've learnt already.
From the first week of leg *died* from stepping pedal, to now can step pedal without really looking or peeking but still not so accurate.
The leg needs its own brain I think lolx!

And yes, I've escaped many performances my teacher asked me to join =P
[I still have stage fright although I performed quite a number of times already with the band]
And he's saying I can't escape it the next round...gawd!
I donnn wannnn (I can so imagine him laughing if he ever saw this =P)

My Mimi? I still love it the most!
He's still alive despite of the tortures he gets from me XD
Still sounds good as new ^^
Just hope the keys don't fall off.
Actually it would be better if I have a better grade electone, it helps in my playing and expression, but what to do, one have to get used to what we have now and adjust accordingly when we get to use better models.
Just love using the EL-700 in school and occasionally EL-500 and Stagea ELS-01c at another place.
Pleaseeeeeeee ELS-01c appear in my school!!!!

I can't imagine one day I would stop from this.
I got really comfortable in this circle to even get outta it.
Someone just reminded me that, people like us, are not odd or weird.
We're just special in our own way, we are in another circle.
I am glad what I am getting from this and people that I gets to meet.
We still want to grow in this circle.
I do hope I will shine, in my own way.
I might not be a great musician/performer like many outside.
But I do hope I inspired some souls. ^^

Till then I guess I still need to work really hard, continue torturing Mimi
while praying an ELS-01c will appear? Haha!
And, I would want to make people who support me proud (you guys know who u all are ^^), I love you guys a lot!
Of course, my teacher too!
Thank you, how would I make it this far without you =)
If I am a small girl of 5 yrs old or what, I might be smiling at you like an idiot say,
"You are my best teacher!" =P

Ah...okok that's all...is almost 3am!
Sleep!
Nite everyone!

Comments

  1. MIMI~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    2 years already? so fast....
    I wanna see Mimi again~~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy,

    Ya 2 years already, I also din realized it.
    Mimi will be 2 years old by May!
    Come la come lolx, I dono if she still rmbs u =P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?