Visit to KLCC Skybridge, Part 1

Took off from work yesterday because server was on maintenance, and still is.
So I took the chance to go up to the Skybridge (the bridge in between the Petronas Twin Towers) as I always wanted to.

Suppose to go with Jing and Alvin.
I started to morning call them at 0630...by 0645 I gave up, went back to sleep.
Woke up again at 0730 and call again.
Ring...ring...ring...
Only managed to wake 1 up...which was Alvin, which was pretty panic that it was so late.
We planned to get there early so we could get up there earlier, but hrmmm...

So, since everyone was sooooo late, I also took my own sweet time, went to eat breakfast with my dad and then only head to KLCC.

It was only 9.30am.
And they are issuing tickets for 11.45am!

So I drop Alvin a call, ask him not to rush.
He told me he tried to call Jing too, but no one picked up.
Confirm, she CAN'T come already then.
So I took 2 tickets.

It was so early, KLCC, was so dead, but still a lot people walking inside, most of them are people, going to work.
I headed to Menara Maxis to pay my phone bills.
And then walked outside to shot some photos of KLCC.





It was quite a gloomy morning, cloudy, or was it just too early?


No one's around...



Malaysia's independence day just passed by~ hence these...

After all the photo snapping and all, it was around 10am, the mall's open. I went in and went to hang out at Kinokuniya while waiting, for someone who takes the KTM, you can imagine... sigh...
I can't remember how long I haven't been to Kino, now they even had changed the interface for the book searching machine.

So I just walk to various book sections to take a look, including of course Multimedia and IT books, which I realize have so many new things, I feel so out, I don't know what world I am living in now. And then also to the travel sections, to check out the place I would go soon (if u know, lol). And then to the music section per usual.

Was checking out those miniature score books. Feel those are quite budget and useful. As I think I can actually blow it much bigger to use? Haha!
So, I was looking and looking and someone just gave me a shock again by surprising me from behind AGAIN =.=" Yes, Alvin, good morning, very SHOCKING way to say good morning.

So he is here, it was around 10.30 i think, and we went to the Japanese books section. I guess u know what we want to see. The Electone books.
There were some, but I guess we got it already some of those, or they're just too expensive.
Went to check out the Electone Magazine too. The newest issue wasn't there yet, just some previous issues.

Anyhow we request to open the packaging and just take a look, yea, look only coz we doesn't read Japanese what! Was it the first time Alvin look into the Electone magazine? He was impressed with quite some of the contents. Especially there's also players that he respected a lot in there, and concert schedules in Japan and of course SCORES!
*Alvin....get one larrrrrr*

Was so enjoying the magazine that I keep having to remind that it's almost time to go.
We need to be there in time for our time slot.



So there, reluctantly he returned the magazine and off we go.

Stay tuned...to be continued...

Comments

  1. OOHHH... more detailed info *evil grins*

    Does he read your blog???

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?