Finally is back alive~!

My PC that I used to work with, has been "sleeping" for monthsssssssss...
Finally I "woke" it up!!
PC dude, I MISS U~!
Welcome back!

Now, some updates of it.

Its "organs"...so messy lor...me no pro geh...with my dad's help somemore LOL~!


Looks like I am an Asus fan eh?

And someting funny actually happened, I changed a new chasis, larger then the ones I ever used before.
So when I transfer the hardwares over, I realized the power cable from the power supply is not long enough to reach to the motherboard =.=" [faints]

And soooooo.....NOW~



My darling is COSAIR powered =P


And when can I get another card (master) to accompany my dear graphic card, lolx ^^

Oh well, luckily nothing's "dead" after "sleeping" for months!
Just a lil slow now LOL~
It'll be fine working I hope~!

Comments

  1. hehehhe ok la, at least pc dude is awake from his deep slumber!!!! :P

    pleng

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like advertising for the brand.... hahhahahahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?