Good feeling is good

It's been a while I last felt this way. The feeling of being here, the feeling of really exist, not surreal. It's weird, after so many months being right here in this land of Hong Kong, I never really felt I'm actually here. Vague, I know. Do not ask why, cause, I don't know.

I went to a sharing session at Culture Club today, a few presenters shared a song that they are "all over" and their presentation should be as long as the duration of the song too. It was good, brings back some good old memories of my favorite kind of songs too, the good old days, and I do still listen to those songs even now, I guess the time in me never changed. I like the environment, really, although I'm never really belong in the crowd, but somehow I felt, I belong more to those kind of crowd. Cozy place, everyone drinking, chatting.

Sometimes I just felt, I have put myself into a time and space I don't belong to but somehow after a while now, I felt, even I'm to return to where I was, I have no regrets. But I won't be the same as before anymore even so if it's to happen. Maybe I should just get myself around this "part of the world" more, to regain my sanity.

Mid levels escalator

Rainy night

Wet...

stairssss

Anyway, after the event, I left rather early, although I have someone I know there, but he was too busy with people he know and it was raining, so I left before the rain got any heavier. True enough, it pour like cats and dogs when I reach the ever famous Central Mid levels escalators. This longest outdoor escalator connects some western and central district of HK island. We can take an escalator up but walk our way down.

I walked alone, enjoying it really, that kind of feeling, I'm not sure why, but seems I told myself something and I gave myself a smile and just walk all the way down this long stairways.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

Igudesman & Joo