Singersssssss needed LOL


Random :
Anyone interested?
My band needs a singer =P

Comments

  1. me me me!! If you need an off-key singer, I can fill the place! Hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Billy : LOL! I don't mind it, mari! I'm also one super off key singer lol, refusing to sing hahah =P

    puiyeel

    ReplyDelete
  3. not drummers meh? ahaha! i'm interested!! how much ya? haha! any website about it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. peng:
    Apparently she found drummer jor =.=" Now need a singer or mayb a keyboardist but at another group... The fees is about 120 i think [kinda forgot, long time din pay this fee since stop]

    There's no website about it lorrrrr sad...coz is not an official course from yamaha, only a few specific branch have band course.

    U interested to join us to sing? Perhaps if u join den we could all rotate to sing and play electone also =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOHH... I want I want~!!! let's form our OWN group.. lolx...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?