Yoshihiro Andoh Master Class in Yamaha KJ - 30th May 2009

It was a tiring Saturday...per usual... =_=
But that day was extra! But special... bcoz I get to see Andoh!!!
OMGGG~ *jumps*


I was late to the masterclass a bit, when I got in, Andoh-san already started his talk.
This felt like I was late to class, hahahhaha~! Sneaking in, quietly sat down.
Andoh used Another Century as example of explaination for the class. ^_^
Cool to see STAGEA is so convenient but it is not affordable...at all.............!
STAGEA ELS-01c costs almost 40k...



I tell u, I really don't like Yamaha HQ's festival hall lor, always so dark...take pic also hard...
Is not nice to blast a flash when someone's giving lecture... =_="
ISH, can't capture Andoh's handsome face nicely T-T




And then they request him to play a song after d lecture.
Andoh then said, he will play a song that won't be playing at concert that night...
and it was..........
KISEKI!!!! OMG, WHYYY!!!???
Now, I am happy he's playing right there, right at the STAGEA!
But it's such a good song that he should play for everyone else!!

At first me, Jing and Alv was sitting behind, then I cannot tahan already, walk to the side and watch Andoh play and snap some photos.
Andoh really have very nice, attractive, long fingers ^.^"

After that, some QnA and all, 2 hours' Master Class comes to an end.
Some people went up to him wanting photos, autograph and all.
I did too...but is for asking some questions LOL!
Out of the blue suddenly I feel like asking that,
about me having physical problem, any advice for my pedal stepping skillz (from the master?)

I must say, Andoh is a really nice person, really really nice.
When he first heard what I asked, I can see his face was with the shocked expression and then sympathy... awww... I am sorry to make u feel sorry ~_~

He asked if I feel pain when I play, and then advice that I massage my leg after playing.
And I continue asking about way of stepping with my condition.
And then....he sat down and show me at the STAGEA!!
OMG!! I was sooooooo touched T_____T
to see Andoh demo for me... and some tips for me and the rest who flocked around and watched... XD



Well we all had to rush off to classes, so didn't stay too long...
It was a benificial 2 hours ^_^ Thanks Andoh sensei~~ =P

Comments

  1. oh ok what... u got his face mah... smiling from ear to ear... :) hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow it really sounds interesting n touching!! sobsob... aiks! i miss it. muahaha! a very nice "close to andoh" day u had!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?