Blur...


Why do I always looks like "this"? =_="

Comments

  1. hi...
    I know why u became like this...
    1st, sitting posture...
    do sit straight...like andoh said...
    2nd, memorize ur score, or else u look like ur trying to read it...looks blur though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, i don get to play Stagea often (mayb 2nd time), n mind me I'm only grade 10 n I'm a student with physical disability. Trying to improve everything i can

    ReplyDelete
  3. go to my blog...everything about andoh's tips n tricks is there :)

    ryantea.blogspot.com

    -let me tell my story:
    u know why andoh uses Another Century?
    Coz I was called to play that song.
    if u came earlier, u will see me playing it :)

    add me though rayyanteh@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Puiyee
    Keep up the good work gal. After a while, you won't look that blur ^^

    @ ryantea
    You sound as if you're boasting about your skills, in other ppl's blog ~___~ Also, not everyone has a chance to play the StageA often so you should give her the benefit of doubt.

    Reading your comments made me wonder if you truly wanna help puiyee or just bragging that you played with andoh...

    ReplyDelete
  5. its not bragging la..
    i answered her question from another blog :)
    i dunno why i put here...become like chatbox... :)
    anyway im encouraging her...
    i also dont have stagea, so im not that fortunate :)
    i use andoh...coz he gave a loadful of useful info...which i and her attended...
    haha :)
    peace no offence :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?