My Stagea Mini ELB-01

I have actually posted this in my old blog, but anyway, just repost =)

Posted on - 13 May 2008


Finally finally!
My baby is home!

Meet my new baby in the house! Codename Mimi -_-”


The arrival.
Date : 080508
Time :1100

Yes, the new baby is the Electone Stagea Mini ELB-01 or you call it エレクトーン in japanese word.

It actually come in separated parts


The keyboard


The pedalboard


Needs to be put together…my father says it look like some Ikea furniture, lolz!


The speakers


See the screws on the floor?


The contractor who sent Mini to my house also is the one who assemble it


And there’s actually 2 of them


And they wear tags on them which have stated that are Yamaha’s contractors


Done! Oh yea, the bench, have the word Yamaha on it


Top view. Can you see d amount of buttons on the little Mini Stagea?


Take a closer look.


The dust cover. Since I didn’t buy the cover which cost ridiculous RM800. You can see how it looks like here.
And that’s my course book on the bench =P

The back of Mini. Has the word “Electone STAGEA”





See the little connector port at the right side below the top keyboard?
That’s where we plug in the USB flashdrive/pendrive which is the MDR (Music Data Recorder)
Yes you still can run your old floppy MDR on Mini but you need to add an external floppy drive and connect it to your Mini.
Mini has 2 usb ports.


Mini’s display screen is small since it’s only an entry level model.
2 lines. With yellowish green backlight.


The pedalboard with little little pedals


The registrations buttons are on the top right of you on Mini not like the higher end models which are between the top and lower keyboard.


The semi transparent book rest with Yamaha word and logo

The connectors below the keyboard

Midi IN/OUT , USB to host and to device


AUX out (for external speakers! Wohoo!) and headphone port

I am currently addicted very much to Mini, its sound is just superb!
I LOVE MINI~!!!!!

Oh…n…….it have guards!
To prevent….er hem!

Comments

  1. Hi Puiyeel,

    I bought also an Electone ELB-01 like yours, but until now I have not been able to get the USB-Midi driver for this model (it didn't come with the instrument).

    In the owner's manual they say it can be downloades from http://music.yamaha.com/download/ but I don't find the ELB-01 model there.

    ¿Do you have it? If so, can you tell me where to download it?

    Thanks in advance for your help and greetings from Argentina.

    Alberto Martin.
    am_hdez@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?