New "slaves" for my legs

Ahaha, ignore my title please, can't think of better one at this hour.
Oh well, as I mentioned, time's up for my pair of shoes, actually not only 1 pair, there's actually 3 pairs that need to go bye bye =P

So, since today's public holidays and no class, I went out to hunt for replacement slaves for my legs. And here's what I bought.




Both at RM20 each ^^ Cheap enough to be tortured!!

Oh and 1 more I wanted to show, which I have already wore it, so it's not clean anymoreeee =P

This pair I got from HK, Le Petit Prince ^_^ Not so willing to wear it so much....
Sad to see it goes damage day by day T_T

*update

This one i got from Sogo, Hawkeye brand, RM27 ^^

Well, all these should last me for another few monthssss~

Comments

  1. I like the black with apple one =)the other one reminds me of some art piece... cool... but i still ike the black one...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sab: Yaya, the black one is the best for everything ^_^ The other art pieces are to go with else that's fancy, on weekends XD

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?