Updates, 1st March

Hrm, havent been updating for a long time uh...
Well, what's up with me recently?
Guess is just the mood of it.
Some updates now.


Last week, jing, my friend and me went back for band audition.
It went ok, we accompanied for my friend's singing,
so long never played like this. Oh....the feeling.
Everything was ok, just that we had a surprise.
We were told another teacher will be handling my band.
My mind just went *poof* blank.
Well, I have no idea how this will be.
But I wish we were told earlier.
Just see how things go.

Nothing much for piano nowadays.
Exam is in few weeks.
Hope I survive it.
Electone's per usual, learning more n more songs.

And, playing a bit of violin horribly.
Hope i din killed anyone's ears.

Other then that, CNY was not bad.
Get to hang out with friends.
Watched a few movies.

Work, sigh, we'll see.

That's all I could say now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?