It's Ends Tonight.

It's Ends Tonight.
What a song to end a day...or would I say almost everything?

I am in this emotional mood now, I don't know what I'm upset with or sad with.
Is it because of the band, the usual life I have got used to with, or just because of you?

The band, Unsettled, has been together for a good 10 months plus.
Although this band was never really been really close, but we went through some performances and competition together, it was a great experience.
I am already used to having a bunch of noisy plp jamming together everyweek.
To sign off a drop-off form today, together, is just breaks my heart.
No more Unsettled.

And then you guys, which I have meet 2 of you, as online friends, and then as personal friends until today we're just too close, plp thinks that we have known each other since forever. It would be quiet without you guys.
I don't think I can get use to this. It's been so much of support and great times with you guys.

And you, I'm trying to get use to listening to your voice lesser by days.
Seeing your face lesser by days.
And now might not be seeing you ever again.
I don't know how am I going to get over this.
It just break my heart just to think of not seeing you guys.
I hope you've been better.
I still hope to know what you were thinking...or even now.
But I think, maybe I just think a bit too much.
It won't happen on you.

When You're Gone.
I've never loved this song that much before.
But for some time already, I can really feel this song.
Everyday the more I listen to it.
It hurts me even more.

I shall just let my tears go away and sleep over it now...
A good 10 months, in this greatest year.
Thank you all.

Comments

  1. [hugs tightly] [hands over tissue box] [pats head]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well every good thing must come to an end. It's great to have watched u guys performed. But dont stop making music! I'll definitely miss that! like sab says [hugs loosely, dont wanna constrict u like a python][tissue box might be empty, give u hanky instead][pats your back instead]:p

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?