Igudesman & Joo

These two are really talented musicians, Aleksey Igudesman and Hyung-Ki Joo or known as Igudesman & Joo.
On first look on their shows, you would thought they are comedians, but they are actually classical musicians which brings you music in a funny way, not making fun of music they said.

I think I first saw their videos online about 2 years ago. Can't stop laughing while watching it. My personal favourite is "Rachmaninov had big hands". Take a look at some of their videos here.

Rachmaninov had big hands


Piano lesson


So, while I was checking out the MPO's new season's booklet, I saw...they are coming to Malaysia.
Was too excited until speechless really.
Grabbed the chance to catch their ever famous "A Little Nightmare Music"

Seeing them performing live, was pretty much different from watching only the videos.
They're really talented musicians and how they blend things together were really amazing.

Oh well, here's some photos from their "painting session"






It was a really good "funny" show!
Wonder if one day I could do the same to others?
LOLx

Comments

  1. ahhahahaha thanks for going with me... i really have to salute them for bringing more life to classical music, where alot of ppl perceived as dull and boring.love their timing,if only we could jump up from our seats and do the funny leg swish... and everytime i heard the nokia tune, i'll laugh my head off! if there's another chance of watching it, i'll go again. :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, Drag me along the next time kay??? hehehe... the 3 8 team, together... LOLx.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i didnt know u like too. Sure can always 3 8 together, hahaha what a lethal combination! :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?