Electone 50th Anniversary CM



Electone, For Your Dream,
is what we first saw in this video. I don't know this lines means anything to any people.
But for me, electone is making a lot of dreams coming true...

Play songs nicely, and those that I've always wanted to (don't know why can't do the same on piano)...
Perform for people and make them smile and wow...
And, made myself wowed at myself, LOL!
Meet really good teachers and friends... etc. etc.
Most importantly, the meaning of enjoying music...~!

And amazingly, I don't even remember how it all started...

Does electone make your dreams come true too?

Comments

  1. Wow!!! Times really FLY... Can you imagines that I’ve joined Yamaha Singapore since the 80th.
    And I’m very glad that you have show the passion in Electone.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?