Countdown 2 weeks!

Electone idol (EI) 2 weeks away...yes.
Hmm, so we are back to that song after all the this and that.
What song? Come see Unsettled play it =P I won't tell.
Good luck us, good luck Unsettled. (Sounds a bit weird) lol!

Ok...so after a week of resting/lazing, everyone's kinda in a blur mode!
A lil mess when we practice. HMMM!
Next week is final practice already before rehearsal.
OMG...
Even I was with Ms Liew for piano class...I was horrible in playing my song....
I can't even get my chords for my improvisation!!
=_="

Anyway, yesterday I meet another electone friend, Alvin.
He's interested to join the band, so he came with us to Yamaha to meet Ms Thong.
But hmm, she say our group is kinda full, so I guess Alvin need to join another group, sigh.

After class we stayed a while to play some songs, Alvin's coool!!
Good in playing man!! Si heng!!
He played some song on d EL-500,
Awesome!
Haha =P
He's tall = long legs, and long fingers too...
= ULTIMATE electone playing machine LOL!!
(he's gonna kill me on this =P)

I was playing Melodies Of Life, on loud speaker on amp!
Really nice, d sound, not my playing LOL!
ARGH, I want to take off my shoes....keep stepping 2 pedals with shoes on while using Stagea Mini! So small XD

Jing took this.... haha =P


Alvin and me

I did took some photos of Alvin n Jing, but all went blur....arghhhhhhh!
I got lousy! On using digital camera!
OMG!!
T-T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moved in

EI...Possession?